- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 2 years ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 2 years ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 2 years ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 2 years ago
HTML5 VS Flash
HTML5 and Flash are the technologies that are widely used for creating content with animation and multimedia tools over the Internet. Both these technologies are used by numerous people but there are a few distinctions that make one excel over another.
HTML5 vs. Flash – Flash is not very efficient when it comes to running on certain platforms, for example Mac and Linux. In addition, Flashtechnology is not supported by iOS, so you cannot play flash videos in SWF file format on iPhones and iPad. For playing flash videos, you require to install Adobe Flash software, which needs to be checked with your operating system for maintaining compatibility. On the other hand, HTML5 runs faster than Flash and does not show any device heat-up issues unlike Flash. Also, HTML5 consumes less power as compared to Flash. These are a few reasons that make HTML5 a better technology than Flash.
Convert SWF to WebM and other HTML5 Video Formats
Since HTML5 is considered a better choice than Flash for various reasons, it is generally advisable to convert videos from SWF to WebM for sharing, playing, and uploading. Almost all the portable gadgets and Web browsers support HTML5, therefore you can always convert all your SWF files to HTML5 supported video formats. This will offer you many benefits with no issues in playing and sharing videos on Web pages, social networking sites, and portable gadgets.
In order to convert SWF to WebM and other HTML5 supported formats, you can work with Firecoresoft SWF converter, which you can download from the link: Firecoresoft SWF Converter
Firecoresoft SWF converter
Firecoresoft SWF converter is a SWF video converter, which you can use to convert flash videos from SWF format to other video formats, for example, MP4, MPEG, FLV, DV, 3GP, and numerous others.
In our case, we have demonstrated the process of converting flash videos SWF format to WebM format. You can perform the following steps to convert videos from SWF to WebM:
Note: Download and install the Firecoresoft SWF converter by following the instructions, which appear during the installation process.
1. Run the Firecoresoft SWF converter in your computer system.
2. Select a flash movie (SWF format) to load in the converter, as shown in figure below:
3. Select the WebM file format from the drop-down list of formats in the converter, as shown in figure below:
4. Click the Start button to begin the conversion process, as shown in figure below:
The Process of converting the video from SWF to WebM begins, as shown in figure below:
5. Click the OK button in the following dialog box to complete the process and save the converted video in the specified output folder, as shown in figure below:
The video is saved in the output folder after being converted to the WebM file format successfully.
To convert flash to HTML5, you should work with the Firecoresoft SWF converter, which delivers great video quality with high-speed video conversion.