Temple Run: Brave v1.1 [ Android 2.1+ ] | IamMitul

By on July 11, 2012

Temple Run: Brave v1.1 (android)

TEMPLE RUN: BRAVE IS AN OFFICIAL APP WITH AN ALL NEW LOOK AND ARCHERY FEATURES!

From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!

New Features:

Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory

Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!

Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:

Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
Endless play!

What’s in this version:

This update improves performance and addresses many of the suggestions from our players. More performance updates are on the way!

Temple Run: Brave v1.1 (android) Temple Run: Brave v1.1 (android)
Temple Run: Brave v1.1 (android) Temple Run: Brave v1.1 (android)
Download :

About Mitul Narula

Mitul Narula is a Student, blogger, and Web Designer. Connect With him on Twitter | Facebook| Google+

9 Comments

1. keith

July 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM

is this work on my samsung galaxy y s5360???????????
    help me plzzzzzzzzzzz…..
    keith recently posted..Now Make Free 10 Calls/Day for Unlimited Time And in a Secure Way! | IamMitulMy Profile

• Mitul Narula

July 31, 2012 at 8:07 AM

yea its working!

2. Rob@Price Comparison

August 26, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Seems like an awesome game, i’ll have to give that a go, any idea if it will work on a HTC Wildfire S?

• Mitul Narula

August 27, 2012 at 5:35 AM

yes it is awesome game and I haven’t tried it on htc wildfire s. but you should gave a try to this game.
      thanks for visiting! :)

3. Adam@JXD retro consoles

September 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I’ve played the original temple run on my tablet and enjoyed it. I’ve used a bluetooth controller to control it in the past and it worked well. Do you know if this supports bluetooth controllers? Would be awesome if it did.
    Adam@JXD retro consoles recently posted..iPhone 5 vs Android’s FinestMy Profile

• Mitul Narula

October 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

No it doesn’t support Bluetooth Controller! sorry ….!!

4. Shivam Chopra

September 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Hi Mitul,

Can I play this game on Galaxy POP/Mini/S5570 .
    Also I liked your site as per a tech person myself.

I am owner of http://www.codesms.com and http://www.dealsdosti.com

Would like to be in personal contact with you.

Thanks
    Shivam Chopra recently posted..[Apparels] 40% Off on Designer Women Suits!!My Profile