- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 2 years ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 2 years ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 2 years ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 2 years ago
53 Interesting Things to Do in Your Seminars and Tutorials | IamMitul
and tutorials are staples of higher and professional education courses -
but running them well and ensuring that they are effective is not easy.
53 interesting things to do in your seminars and tutorials provides
practical suggestions, each tried and tested, for ways to develop your
professional practice. The book is designed for dipping into to find
ideas to dovetail with your own approach and context.
ways to begin;
student participation and responsibility;
and the expression of feelings.
each of the ideas, a problem or issue is identified and a practical
teaching or learning method is proposed. In many cases the method is
illustrated with examples. In addition, potential obstacles are
considered. Overall, the ideas are designed to help reflective
practitioners in professional and higher education broaden their
repertoire of pedagogical techniques.