- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 364 days ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 422 days ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 427 days ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 428 days ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 429 days ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 450 days ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 487 days ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 510 days ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 520 days ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 520 days ago
53 Interesting Things to Do in Your Seminars and Tutorials | IamMitul
and tutorials are staples of higher and professional education courses -
but running them well and ensuring that they are effective is not easy.
53 interesting things to do in your seminars and tutorials provides
practical suggestions, each tried and tested, for ways to develop your
professional practice. The book is designed for dipping into to find
ideas to dovetail with your own approach and context.
ways to begin;
student participation and responsibility;
and the expression of feelings.
each of the ideas, a problem or issue is identified and a practical
teaching or learning method is proposed. In many cases the method is
illustrated with examples. In addition, potential obstacles are
considered. Overall, the ideas are designed to help reflective
practitioners in professional and higher education broaden their
repertoire of pedagogical techniques.