- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 2 years ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 2 years ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 2 years ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 2 years ago
3D Tutorials – Creating 3D Game Art for the iPhone with Unity | IamMitul
3D Tutorials – Creating 3D Game Art for the iPhone with Unity (MOV)
.blend, project files, PDF | 8.7 GB
Genre: Video Training
Revolutionize your iPhone and iPad game development with Unity iOS, a fully integrated professional application and powerful game engine, which is quickly becoming the best solution for creating visually stunning games for Apple’s iDevices easier, and more fun for artists. From concept to completion you’ll learn to create and animate using modo and Blender as well as creating a full level utilizing the powerful toolset in Unity iOS as it specifically relates to iPhone and iPad game development.
Follow the creation of “Tater,” a character from the author’s personal game project “Dead Bang,” as he’s used to explain vital aspects of game development and content creation for the iOS platform. Creating 3D Game Art for the iPhone focuses on the key principles of game design and development by covering in-depth, the iDevice hardware in conjunction with Unity iOS and how it relates to creating optimized game assets for the iDevices.
Featuring Luxology’s artist-friendly modo, and Blender, the free open-source 3D app, along side Unity iOS, optimize your game assets for the latest iDevices including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and the iPod Touch. Learn to model characters and environment assets, texture, animate skinned characters and apply advanced lightmapping techniques using Beast in Unity iOS.
In a clear, motivating, and entertaining style, Wes McDermott offers captivating 3D imagery, real-world observation, and valuable tips and tricks all in one place – this book is an invaluable resource for any digital artist working to create games for the iPhone and iPad using Unity iOS.
* Circumvent the potential pitfalls of game development with professional techniques like “Static and Dynamic batching”, “building models on the grid”, “lightmapping with Beast”, and “animation blending” to improve your game’s performance and content creation workflow.
* Visit wesmcdermott.com, to gain access to the book’s official website where users can login to the resource portal to download extensive video walkthroughs and get information on the FREE iPhone/iPad app, “Tater’s Training Trash Yard.” The app showcases the core concepts and techniques covered in the book by demonstrating the content’s performance on your iPhone or iPad.