- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 368 days ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 426 days ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 431 days ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 432 days ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 433 days ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 455 days ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 491 days ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 514 days ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 524 days ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 524 days ago
(Latest) Google Chrome 19.0.1055.1 Dev Multilingual Portable | IamMitul
Google Chrome: Browser,which provides a more convenient,fast and safe operation of the Internet,which has a simplified design to facilitate the work Web-search, web history, address bar,suggestions as you type.One box, which is used to perform all tasks when using the Internet.Every open in a browser tab is not dependent on the other,so the failure of one application does not affect the work of others.In addition,it allows you to create bookmarks,and track the status of the security web sites.
Enter your search query in the address bar, and you will automatically be offered to relevant queries and popular web sites. (This default service proposals for Google, which provides automatic suggestions, unless you chose default search engine does not use another service.)
Go to a Web page
If you know the address of a Web page that you want to go, enter it in the address bar. Press the Enter key on your keyboard or click the arrow icon to load a Web page. As you enter the address Chrome automatically searches in the history of visited pages, and displays the number of matches in the bottom of the drop-down menu.
Create a bookmark
When you go to an interesting Web site, which would return in the future, click on the icon marked on the toolbar, Chrome, to create a bookmark. A window appears confirming the addition of tabs.
If Chrome detects that the web site to which you are trying to access, provides secure data transfer using SSL, you will see the following.
The background color of the address bar will change to gold.
Element “https” in the URL-address for web sites with SSL-protected connection will be displayed in green.
At the end of the address bar icon appears in the castle.
If you install SSL-enabled connection is not possible, at the end of the address bar icon appears on the prevention and, possibly, other warnings browser. When you click on this icon opens a dialog box “Security Information” containing additional information.
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : Multilingual
Home Page – http://www.google.com/chrome/