- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 362 days ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 420 days ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 425 days ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 426 days ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 427 days ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 448 days ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 485 days ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 508 days ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 518 days ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 518 days ago
facebook will NOT end on 15 March 2012
Facebook has seen a lot of hoax and rumours spreading in recent time. Out of these some of them are about Facebook itself. One of the major hoax was about Facebook charging money to access your account few months back when Facebook had applied several major changes to its interface. The hoax was so wild spread that till now Facebook display that it is free on its login page.
The latest hoax doing the rounds in market is that Facebook is about to be shut down on 15 March 2012.
The rumour is funny in itself. It claims that Mark Zuckerber is fed with his life managing Facebook. And this is why he is shutting it down. Users of course are advised to take care of their photos and videos.
It is funny as well as sad that people fell for such stupid tactics and are sharing it as if it would stop it. Don’t surprise when someone in your friend list updates a status like “Facebook is shutting down. Update it as your status to protest. Blah blah blah”.
Be smart, Facebook has just been valued over $84 Billion. If one is restless it should be how to manage this much of fortune.
I advise the readers not to believe and spread this rumour. And if you could, then aware others as well. Be smart.