- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 2 years ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 2 years ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 2 years ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 2 years ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 2 years ago
Trick on How to Convert Firefox into keylogger…by Mitul..:)
How this Keylogger Works?
Whenever you login into any website using mozilla firefox browser it always ask’s you whether you want to Save password or not for that website.
We will be using a script that will not give the user option to save the password instead it will automatically save the passwords without user’s consent and we will retrieve them later.
Can this be detected by antivirus?
I have scanned it with Mcafee,Norton and Avast and it is totally undetectable.
Does It work on all websites?
It is working on almost all websites like facebook,hotmail,reddit and digg.But this trick somehow failed on Gmail.
Now I will give you the step by step tutorial on how to use this trick
- Download this script here
- Now go to the following address
If you are Windows user then goto
C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/Components
If you are MAC user then goto
Applications > Right click Firefox > Show Package Contents > Contents/MacOS/Components
- Now find a file nsLoginManagerPrompter.js and copy it to somewhere safe location because we will be replacing this file in next step.
- Extract the script folder that you have downloaded in first step and copy and paste the nsLoginManagerPrompter.js from the folder to the folder mentioned in step 2.
- So now your firefox keylogger is ready.Now Each and every username and password will be automatically saved.
The next step is to retrieve the username and passwords that have been stored in your firefox browser.