- Download Paid Android Applications for Free with BlackMart | IamMitulPosted 362 days ago
- Now Convert Your Touch Symbian Phone Into Android For Free [Must Read] | IamMitulPosted 420 days ago
- Computer Desktop Wallpapers Collection (367) | IamMitulPosted 425 days ago
- Now Watch LIVE TV on Your Desktop for Free | IamMitulPosted 426 days ago
- Gran Turismo USA For PSP | IamMitulPosted 427 days ago
- Some Awesome and Funny Facebook Timeline Cover Photos | IamMitulPosted 448 days ago
- How To Deactivate/ Disable/ Remove Facebook Timeline Layout? (working trick)Posted 485 days ago
- Convert Mobile Phone into Wifi Hotspot ( Its Awesome)Posted 508 days ago
- Make Your Facebook Status With Dislike OptionPosted 518 days ago
- Easy Facebook Photo UploaderPosted 518 days ago
Trick on How to Convert Firefox into keylogger…by Mitul..:)
How this Keylogger Works?
Whenever you login into any website using mozilla firefox browser it always ask’s you whether you want to Save password or not for that website.
We will be using a script that will not give the user option to save the password instead it will automatically save the passwords without user’s consent and we will retrieve them later.
Can this be detected by antivirus?
I have scanned it with Mcafee,Norton and Avast and it is totally undetectable.
Does It work on all websites?
It is working on almost all websites like facebook,hotmail,reddit and digg.But this trick somehow failed on Gmail.
Now I will give you the step by step tutorial on how to use this trick
- Download this script here
- Now go to the following address
If you are Windows user then goto
C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/Components
If you are MAC user then goto
Applications > Right click Firefox > Show Package Contents > Contents/MacOS/Components
- Now find a file nsLoginManagerPrompter.js and copy it to somewhere safe location because we will be replacing this file in next step.
- Extract the script folder that you have downloaded in first step and copy and paste the nsLoginManagerPrompter.js from the folder to the folder mentioned in step 2.
- So now your firefox keylogger is ready.Now Each and every username and password will be automatically saved.
The next step is to retrieve the username and passwords that have been stored in your firefox browser.